Epson WF-2520 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The WorkForce WF-2520 Inkjet Printer Network Shade All-In-One from Epson publishes 9.0 ppm in black and 4.7 ppm in color (ISO). This equipment provides many methods for printing outside the USB link to conventional COMPUTERS. Ethernet links allow you to share printers with other computers on your network, allowing you to save resources and also only get one device. Also, the printer completes the growing needs of the mobile customer population. This printer includes an Epson Attach that allows you to print wirelessly from a cellphone. The ADF 30-sheet maker will enable you to scan, send faxes, and copy multiple pages simultaneously. Photocopiers will allow you to make numerous copies of the same document and also resize it anywhere from 25% to 400% of the size of the original text. Next, you can change the density of the copy and make the paper lighter or darker than the original.
The internal fax modem allows you to send and also get faxes in full color. Faxes can accumulate up to 180 pages in internal memory. If the machine runs out of paper when the fax is received, the device will no doubt save the webpage in mind for later access when you add an article. Also, you can “print” documents from your computer system to any fax number; there is no request to print them before sending them. The scanner includes Optical Character Recognition (optical character recognition) software that turns the paper that is examined into a searchable message. Move closer to the paperless office by scanning all your data and storing it on the computer as searchable PDF data or editable messages. Epson WF-2520 Drivers, Software Download, Scanner, Install
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How To Installation Epson WF-2520 :
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WF-2520 Driver, Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
|Windows||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package ( Recommended )||Download|
|Windows||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124||Download|
|Windows||Printer Driver v1.54||Download|
|Windows||Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||Download|
Epson WF-2520 Driver, Software Download For Mac:
|Mac||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package ( Recommended )||Download|
|Mac||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199||Download|
|Mac||Printer Driver v8.75||Download|
|Mac||ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||Download|
Epson WF-2520 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-2520 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.