Epson WF-2540 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – Ideal for the space-constrained home office, the Epson WF-2540 is a quick, high-performance all-in-one that supplies inexpensive, private ink cartridges and also a room saving, small layout – the tiniest in its class. Featuring a 2.5″ LCD for straightforward navigation, the WF-2540 conserves time with fast speeds of 9 ISO ppm and 4.7 ISO ppm (color), plus a convenient, 30-page Automatic Record Feeder. The Epson WF-2540 features both wired as well as a built-in wireless1 connection for simple setup and also sharing on your network.
Just eliminate the Epson WF-2540 from the product packaging, set up the ink, and also you’re ready to go. The printer utilizes three color inks in addition to black. The whole procedure took 6 minutes and 24 secs from when it was powered on till when it was ready, which is just less than 7 seconds slower than standard. On very first start-up, the system asks for date and time setups (for faxing). Setting the tool up for Wi-Fi print adds more time since it’s needed to go into the password using the numeric keypad. (This is as troublesome as texting on a traditional mobile phone.) A few other printers a minimum of enabling you to move an arrow around an online keyboard, which is a bit much faster. Epson WF-2540 Drivers, Software Download, Scanner, Install
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How To Installation Epson WF-2540:
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WF-2540 Driver, Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
|Windows||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package ( Recommended )||Download|
|Windows||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168||Download|
|Windows||Printer Driver v1.54||Download|
|Windows||Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||Download|
Epson WF-2540 Driver, Software Download For Mac:
|Mac||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package ( Recommended )||Download|
|Mac||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124||Download|
|Mac||Printer Driver v8.75||Download|
|Mac||ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||Download|
Epson WF-2540 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-2540 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.