Epson WF-2630 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – Ideal for home-users; the WF-2630 is the multifunction printer offering regular excellent quality capability throughout all its solutions at an expert criterion. With a 30-page automatic paper feeder for scanning, copying, and faxing work, the gadget supplies complete ease and performance. The Wi-fi connectivity makes it necessary for computer systems and tools in the family to benefit from the printer’s multiple functions and features. The Epson Link compatibility enables users to scan-to-cloud, email print, and utilize the Epson iPrint app. The Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud print connection will allow you to effortlessly attach the printer to tablets as well as smart devices.
Including many of the features and functionality of a large office printer; the WF-2630 is the small, compact printing, copying, scanning and faxing choice. Every one of your crucial office jobs can be total in this one tiny system. The versatile WF-2630 makes use of Epson’s 16 series ink cartridges, which can be found in both standard and XL sizes, implying you can financially adjust your ink use to your demands– resulting in more optimized replacement periods as well as reduced ink waste. The XL cartridges can assist you to cut your printing expenses by as high as 25%. Also, the printer supports own colors from the CMYK color family members, allowing you to change private colors– aiding you to conserve even more cash. Epson WF-2630 Drivers, Software Download, Scanner, Install
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How To Installation Epson WF-2630 :
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WF-2630 Driver, Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
|Windows||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package ( Recommended )||Download|
|Windows||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11||Download|
|Windows||Recovery Mode Firmware version LF26I1||Download|
|Windows||Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||Download|
Epson WF-2630 Driver, Software Download For Mac:
|Mac||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package ( Recommended )||Download|
|Mac||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168||Download|
|Mac||Recovery Mode Firmware version LF26I1||Download|
|Mac||ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||Download|
Epson WF-2630 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-2630 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.