Epson WF-3620 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – Supplying quick duplex as well as mobile printing as well as scanning, copying and faxing capabilities, the Epson WF-3620 is the ideal printer for hectic office atmospheres. With the ability of printing approximately 19 pages per minute, the printer from Epson maintains a consistently high degree of efficiency throughout all its expert outcome. Assisting the modern office, the Epson WF-3620 can attach wirelessly to a wide variety of devices permitting the office to print using their computers, tablet computers or smartphones. Epson has created a free software variety, designed to make wireless printing even more straightforward as well as much more reliable– such as Epson iPrint as well as Scan to Cloud. The printers are likewise suitable with 3rd party cordless programs such as Apple’s AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print.
The duplex printing, scanning as well as copying abilities of the Epson WF-3620 can help boost your professional output while cutting in half the office’s paper use. The broadband of the printer can help sustain a big office with a heavy reliance on printing, scanning as well as copying jobs. Including a new special touch to all published outcome, the Epson WF-3620 take advantage of the incorporation of Epson’s most advanced print head technology. Precisely printing up to 40 million dots of color per second, the print heads assist the printer in marrying broadband output with exact, high-quality images. Epson WF-3620 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WF-3620 Printer Driver, Software for Windows 10, 8, 7
Epson WF-3620 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-3620 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.