Epson WF-3640 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The Epson WF-3640 uses improved efficiency and adaptable paper handling for tiny offices. Powered by Epson’s PrecisionCore printing technology, the WF-3640 delivers Efficiency Beyond Laser. This all-in-one printer produces fast, print-shop-quality color prints as well as laser-sharp black as well as shade text. Plus, save money on ink; rise to 40 percent reduced printing price vs. color laser. This wireless printer easily printing from tablets and also smart devices. Three paper trays offer included versatility – load up to 500 sheets in the front, and also make use of the back tray for envelopes as well as specialized paper. Additional functions consist of auto 2-sided print/copy/scan/ fax and also a 3.5″ shade touchscreen.
The WorkForce WF-3640 supplies automatic 2-sided print/copy/scan and flexible paper taking care of including a 35-sheet duplex ADF as well as a back paper feed to deal with specialty paper including envelopes, tags as well as card supply. With approximately 40% reduced printing prices vs. color lasers1, the WF-3640 consists of wired and also cordless connectivity for secure networking plus, it features Wi-fi Direct to print and scan straight from your wireless tools along with Bonus high return cartridges with up to 2,200 in black to keep services going for full speed. Epson WF-3640 Drivers, Software Download, Scanner, Install
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How To Installation Epson WF-3640 :
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WF-3640 Driver, Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
|Windows||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer ( Recommended )||Download|
|Windows||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52||Download|
|Windows||Epson Event Manager v3.11.21||Download|
|Windows||Epson Software Updater v4.4.11||Download|
Epson WF-3640 Driver, Software Download For Mac:
|Mac||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer ( Recommended )||Download|
|Mac||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Mac||Epson Event Manager v2.51.64||Download|
|Mac||Epson Software Updater v2.4.1||Download|
Epson WF-3640 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-3640 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.