Epson WF-4630 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The WorkForce Pro WF-4630 is not the first multifunction printer (MFP) that we evaluated that was made with the new PrecisionCore technology that was highly promoted by Epson. This is the first time we see it, which supplies the PrecisionCore guarantee, with impressive speed. Add an ongoing price reduction and a long list of multifunctional printer functions.
It is introducing PrecisionCore, the next generation of inkjet printing technology. From specialists and industrial-level printers to your inkjet desktop, this innovative technology provides fast printing with exceptional quality results. A brilliant system, PrecisionCore functions Epson’s advanced thin-film piezoelectric (TFP) elements, which are manufactured using the MEMS production process, based on the semiconductor micro semi-fabrication method. The core of this exclusive technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, an electronic chip that publishes at a micron level – 1/100 the size of a human hair. This extraordinary concentration on precision and also the information that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, whatever the available work. Epson WF-4630 Drivers, Software Download, Scanner, Install
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How To Installation Epson WF-4630 :
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WF-4630 Driver, Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
|Windows||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer ( Recommended )||Download|
|Windows||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52||Download|
|Windows||Epson Event Manager v3.11.21||Download|
|Windows||Epson Software Updater v4.4.11||Download|
Epson WF-4630 Driver, Software Download For Mac:
|Mac||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer ( Recommended )||Download|
|Mac||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Mac||Epson Event Manager v2.51.64||Download|
|Mac||Epson Software Updater v2.5.0||Download|
Epson WF-4630 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-4630 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.