Epson WF-5110 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – Raise your workgroup’s performance with the durable WorkForce Pro WF-5110 Network Wireless Shade Inkjet Printer from Epson. Featuring a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi in addition to simplex ISO print rates of 20 ppm in black & white or color will guarantee your files will have excellent quality and also be produced rapidly. The printer additionally has automatic duplexing readily available with a rate of 11 ppm that will undoubtedly conserve paper. An additional helpful ability is wireless printing from mobile devices and also computers thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. As well as, it can handle documents as huge as 8.5 x 47.2″.
Very much worth reference is the WF-5110’s mobile printing assistance. If you attach the printer to a network by Ethernet or Wi-Fi, you can connect to it as well as a print via a Wi-Fi accessibility factor from iPhone, Android, Windows, as well as Kindle Fire devices. You can also print with the cloud, presuming the network is connected to the Internet. If you use a USB connection to a single PC, as opposed to place the printer on a system, you will not be able to print through the cloud. However, you’ll still have the ability to print from a smartphone by linking straight to the WF-5110, many thanks to its Wi-Fi Direct assistance. Epson WF-5110 Drivers, Software Download, manual, Install
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How To Installation Epson WF-5110:
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WF-5110 Driver, Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
|Windows||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer ( Recommended )||Download|
|Windows||Printer Driver v2.48.01||Download|
|Windows||Remote Print Driver v1.66||Download|
|Windows||Epson Software Updater v4.4.11||Download|
Epson WF-5110 Driver, Software Download For Mac:
|Mac||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer ( Recommended )||Download|
|Mac||Printer Driver v10.18||Download|
|Mac||Remote Print Driver v9.91||Download|
|Mac||Epson Software Updater v2.4.1||Download|
Epson WF-5110 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-5110 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.