Epson WF-5690 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690 provides several features at competitive costs. Fun in exceptional spending performance because WF-5690 offers up to 50% lower cost per web page than affordable color laser printers and with 4,000 pages of high capacity ink cartridges keeping prices simple with up to 80 percent less power consumption than comparative color laser printers in this array. When operating, the WF-5690 does not produce ozone gas at all and the quiet print settings that are improved minimize noise, making it the ideal printer for an office or living environment.
Scanning and copying are handled through 8.5 x 11.7 “2-sided ADF or flatbed. The optical resolution of the scanner is 2400 dpi and can be inserted around 9600 x 9600 dpi for high-resolution images. This printer can additionally send faxes with around transmission speeds — 3 seconds per web page. There are many ways to deal with paper, and also special media – 250-sheet input trays, 80-sheet feedback, or 35-sheet automatic document feeders. This allows users to choose which option is best for today and too many printers with a lot of paper for high volume work. The WF-5690 also features a 4.3 “color LCD touchscreen to see and even change settings along with USB 2.0, Ethernet, and also Wi-Fi connection options. Epson WF-5690 Drivers, Software Download, Scanner, Manual
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How To Installation Epson WF-5690 :
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WF-5690 Printer Driver, Software for Windows 10, 8, 7
Epson WF-5690 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-5690 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.