Epson WF-6530 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The WorkForce Pro WF-6530 multifunction printers, powered by PrecisionCore, supplies quality color prints in the print shop and sharp laser messages and minimizes ink – up to half the cost of vs. printing. Color laser. Ideal for small workgroups, this fast and powerful printer saves time with black ISO and 24 ppm color printing speeds. One-sided, 2-sided scanning improves more performance. Also, the extra large ink cartridge, as well as the 580-sheet paper capability, means you can print paper stacks without interruption. This also includes wireless and even Wi-Fi Direct performance. Also, NFC allows touch capacity to publish the latest for tablets and mobile phones, while the shade touch screen 4.3 “uses simple menu navigation.
To scan, copy, and also send faxes, the WF-6530 is equipped with color flatbed and 50-sheet ADF duplexing that allows optimal scanning and dimensions of 8.5 x 14 “copy. The 2400 dpi optical resolution benefits individuals by producing clear images and comprehensive can be inserted up to 9600 x 9600 dpi. Together with the ADF, the printer has a 500-sheet input tray and 80-sheet rear tray that manages various media such as envelopes. The printer has DURABrite ink sets Pro four-color pigments that ensure print life old ones with stain resistance and fading, individuals will find USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity in this model to ensure their settings are exactly what they need, and with Wi-Fi Direct and NFC, individuals can print directly from their smart devices and mobile devices. Epson WF-6530 Drivers, Software Download, Scanner, Manual
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How To Installation Epson WF-6530 :
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WF-6530 Printer Driver, Software for Windows 10, 8, 7
Epson WF-6530 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-6530 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.