Epson WF-C5790 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – Epson’s WorkForce Pro family members of inkjet A4 MFPs load the stress on lasers by asserting considerably lower printing prices and also a much more planet-friendly expectation. On testimonial is the top-dog WF-C5790 which provides print, copy, fax, and scan features, teams them up with wired, cordless as well as NFC assistance and also uses a 24ppm print rate. It uses Epson’s exchangeable ink pack system (HOLE) where the ink bags port right into receptacles in the printer’s base. We can not suggest with Epson’s expense insurance claims as the high-capacity pockets provide a mono web page for 1.1 p and also color one for 4.9 p – easily fifty percent that of similarly-priced lasers.
The WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 includes features such as automatic, two-sided printing wherein you can conserve as much as 50% theoretically supply. Also, both versions enable considerable energy decrease by using as much as 85% less power than laser printers3. Most of the times the energy used by a laser printer, while in “Ready” setting, still utilizes more electricity than an Epson tool while printing. If you wish to buy a color printer to advertise your company, no matter what industry, Epson’s exceptional color print top quality will certainly make certain propositions and also promoting security are stood for in the best possible light. Packing a majority of nozzles into a smaller sized area, this high-resolution inkjet printhead, along with PrecisionCore technology, provides you an ultra-sharp message, along with stunning graphics and also images – all with smooth ranks on both ordinary as well as specialized paper. Comparing to a laser device at 600dpi, these tools can supply 16 times the quality of the record. Completely fit your company printing demands. Epson WF-C5790 Drivers, Software Download, Manual, Install
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How To Installation Epson WF-C5790 :
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WF-C5790 Driver, Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
|Windows||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer ( Recommended )||Download|
|Windows||Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v220.127.116.11||Download|
|Windows||Epson Event Manager v3.11.21||Download|
|Windows||Epson Software Updater v4.5.0||Download|
Epson WF-C5790 Driver, Software Download For Mac:
|Mac||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer ( Recommended )||Download|
|Mac||Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.4.2||Download|
|Mac||Epson Software Updater v2.5.0||Download|
|Mac||Epson Event Manager v2.51.64||Download|
Epson WF-C5790 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-C5790 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.