Epson WF-R4640 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The WorkForce Pro WF-R4640 EcoTank cordless all-in-one comes packed and also all set with approximately two years of ink in the package. That’s an unbelievable quantity of ink– print about 20,000 black/20,000 color web pages. Get an unbeatable combination of ease and value with innovative, extremely inexpensive substitute ink packs. Powered by PrecisionCore, the WF-R4640 delivers Efficiency Beyond Laser, producing print-shop top-quality prints, quick. Save– up to 70 percent reduced full printing prices vs. color laser. It likewise boasts a 580-sheet capability; two-sided auto printing, copying, scanning as well as faxing; easy cordless printing from tablets and smartphones as well as 4.3″ color LCD. Filled as well as prepared– includes approximately two years of ink in the box.
The WF-R4620 can link to a computer using USB 2.0, to a wired LAN using Ethernet, to a local-area network using 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, or to a straight peer-to-peer link to a computer or smartphone using Wi-Fi Direct. It supports printing from the Epson iPrint app for iPhone or Android, as well as Epson Email Print and Epson Remote Print, which both permit customers to instantly print to the R4640 by sending it records using email. Epson offers you the option of having an email address designated to the printer during the arrangement procedure, which you can transform a speech a lot more to your liking. Epson WF-R4640 Drivers, Software Download, Manual, Install
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How To Installation Epson WF-R4640:
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WF-R4640 Driver, Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
|Windows||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer ( Recommended )||Download|
|Windows||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124||Download|
|Windows||Epson Event Manager v3.11.21||Download|
|Windows||Epson Software Updater v4.5.0||Download|
Epson WF-R4640 Driver, Software Download For Mac:
|Mac||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer ( Recommended )||Download|
|Mac||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199||Download|
|Mac||Epson Software Updater v2.5.0||Download|
|Mac||Epson Event Manager v2.51.64||Download|
Epson WF-R4640 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WF-R4640 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.