Epson WP-4530 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 includes fax scanning, copying, and sending facilities. The 1200dpi scan section is imposing, with a well-built cover that offers a lot of adaptabilities to cover more prominent publications and books. High-quality scanning is also excellent, with reliable color reproduction, and the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 will function as a copier. You also get a duplex ADF (Automatic Record Feeder), so you can quickly copy both sides of your source product. Two paper resources are offered – a sizeable 250-sheet tray is located on the front, while 80 additional sheets can be inserted from the back. This makes for paperwork that takes care of it, allowing you to move from one dimension of paper to more natural size.
Unusual for inkjet – although it might not be surprising, given its laser ambitions – an optional 250-sheet tray can be bolted to the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530, which totals 580 sheets. For inkjet that’s a very extraordinary number. Both Ethernet (although old-school 10/100) and 802.11 b / g / n Wi-Fi connections consist of, so Epson can be added to almost any network in minutes. Also, Epson Link allows you to use iPad and smart devices for additional flexibility. No doubt, as long as there are many choices (especially the visibility of fax facilities), the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 control panel is significant. The navigation system is adequate, even if it’s a little old-fashioned button-assisted navigation. 2.5 on the screen is also quite high, but we don’t find it because it’s straightforward to jump back and forth between the menus as we want. However, in general, this list offers how much is needed to package it. There is no SD card slot provided, even though you can use the PictBridge port to connect a USB drive, you want to print photos without using COMPUTER. Epson WP-4530 Drivers, Software Download, Scanner, Install
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How To Installation Epson WP-4530:
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WP-4530 Driver, Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
|Windows||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – ( Recommended )||Download|
|Windows||Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v220.127.116.11||Download|
|Windows||Epson Event Manager v3.11.08||Download|
|Windows||Epson Software Updater v4.4.10||Download|
Epson WP-4530 Driver, Software Download For Mac:
|Mac||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – ( Recommended )||Download|
|Mac||Printer Driver – Standard v10.08||Download|
|Mac||Epson Event Manager v2.51.62||Download|
|Mac||Epson Software Updater v2.4.1||Download|
Epson WP-4530 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WP-4530 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.