Epson WP-4540 Driver, Software Download, Scanner, Manual, Wireless Setup, Printer Installation For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The Epson WP-4540 do most whatever (copying/faxing/printing/ scanning) well. However, it deals with stiff competition in the business inkjet multifunction category. Put another way: It’s fast, yet not the fastest; it produces an excellent outcome, but absolutely nothing past what other versions provide; and it’s cheap to operate, though no less costly than its competitors. Said opponents fully support legal-size records, however, and the WorkForce Pro WP-4540 falls a little brief there. One truly enticing, the unique-in-class attribute is the Epson WP-4540’s 80-sheet back upright, multi-purpose feed. It eliminates the 180-degree turn that sheets from the trays need to experience so that it can fit thicker media such as photos paper or envelopes. It likewise accommodates legal-size paper, as do both 250-sheet input trays. With each other, they make the WorkForce Pro WP-4540’s input capacity a charitable 580 sheets. You’ll additionally locate an automatic duplexer for two-sided printing (though it’s not the chauffeur default).
The Epson WP-4540 disappoints its premium rivals. The bed is simply letter/A4-size, were other in this price variety sporting activity a legal-size platen. The 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) can scanner both sides of the page. However, it’s a double-feed process, examining each side in succession. Various other like-priced models have dual scanner heads so that they can scan both sides in one pass. Installing the WorkForce Pro WP-4540 was mainly a breeze. Epson still has not repaired its installation process to ensure that wireless push-scanning to Computers is correctly enabled; we had to establish exemptions in the Windows firewall software ourselves to get it to function. The business knows the issue, as well as guarantees to address it. Push-scanning using ethernet and also USB are not hindered in this fashion. The WorkForce Pro WP-4540’s paperwork is all online except for the consisted of setup sheet; while it is typically extensive, it does not have information on troubleshooting the push-scanning concern. Epson WP-4540 Drivers, Software Download, Scanner, Install
OS Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How To Installation Epson WP-4540 :
- Download file. For file storage locations, check computer settings.
- Double-click the file that was downloaded and installed on File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click Installer File.exe or Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Settings” file to open the settings screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software, and make connection settings for your printers.
Epson WP-4540 Driver, Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
|Windows||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – ( Recommended )||Download|
|Windows||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52||Download|
|Windows||Epson Event Manager v3.11.08||Download|
|Windows||Epson Software Updater v4.4.10||Download|
Epson WP-4540 Driver, Software Download For Mac:
|Mac||Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – ( Recommended )||Download|
|Mac||Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Mac||Epson Event Manager v2.51.62||Download|
|Mac||Epson Software Updater v2.4.1||Download|
Epson WP-4540 Wifi Setup
You can activate Wi-Fi Direct mode to allow direct communication between your product and a computer or other device without a wireless router or access point.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Scroll down and select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Connection Settings.
- Select Change Password, then select Yes. Note: If you have already connected devices or computers to your product via Wi-Fi Direct, they will be disconnected when you change the password.
- Enter a Wi-Fi Direct password using the displayed keyboard. Note: Your password must be at least 8 and no more than 22 characters long.
- Press when you have finished entering the password.
- Scroll down to see the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- Use your computer or wireless device to select the name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID) displayed on the LCD screen, then enter the password displayed.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen. You see the AP, D, or Connection symbol directly on the LCD screen and must be able to print directly to your product from your computer or device.
Note: If the AP, D, or direct connection symbol is not displayed on the LCD screen, Wi-Fi Direct mode is not activated. Repeat this step to try again.
Epson WP-4540 Connect Printer Setup for Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here sheet for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Printer Connect Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
- Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
- Click Close.